Tyne & Wear / United Kingdom / Code: EPJ02254Für diesen Job bewerben
Salary: £50,000 pa
Location: Tyne & Wear
Contract Type: Permanent
*VISA Sponsorship Available*
The Projects Manager will be responsible for managing customer projects, ensuring they are delivered on time, within budget and scope in line with company goals and objectives.
Current projects are technical automation projects and vary from simple delivery projects to complex IT/software/hardware development projects and vary in duration from several months to several years.
The candidate must have relevant experience in managing all aspects of a project, including clients, resources, quality, safety, risks, budget, schedules, deliverables and be capable of solving problems and adapting to changing circumstances.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Pro-actively manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Maintain clarity on the project scope and deadlines and drive the implementation accordingly
• Plan and manage project resources and schedules
• Manage 3rd party suppliers (software development, hardware supply, panel manufacture)
• Manage project budget, costs, and billing
• Manage project scope and change management
• Represent the company’s interests
• Monitor progress using simple KPIs including milestones and deliverables
• Track, manage and report on progress, problems and solutions
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously at various stages of execution
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Pro-actively manage risks and contingency plans
• A qualification in project management or equivalent with several years of relevant, broad engineering experience, and management / leadership experience
• A proven project manager with a track record in managing IT/technical
/ automation projects
• The candidate should have an engineering background biased towards computer science
• It is desirable if the candidate has a background in Power Utility automation or process automation.
• Experience in managing multiple concurrent projects
• A results-driven individual with determination to deliver whilst maintaining professional and technical standards.
• Someone with good business judgment capable of defining priorities and solutions in accordance with the business and customer needs
• An organiser with focus on processes and people management to guarantee on-time completion within budget.
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Planning and organisational skills
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Commercial awareness
• Teamworking skills
• Negotiation & diplomacy
• Ability to motivate people
• Management and leadership skills
• Ability to handle many varied activities.
• 25 days holiday
• 3% pension contribution
• Discretionary bonus based on personal and company performance