Salary: Band 5/6 depending on experience
Hours: Full or Part Time
Our Client has an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Pharmacist to join their warm and friendly team. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Pharmacist to gain hospital experience.
The hopistal is one of North Wales’ leading private hospitals and we take pride in delivering high-quality care. We offer fast access to consultations with specialists in a wide range of treatments, supported by advanced imaging and diagnostic technology.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To provide advice and support to consultants, other clinicians and patients ensuring the safe, appropriate and cost effective use of medicines.
- To advise the hospital and its departments on the safe management of medicines, ensuring compliance with current legislation and professional standards
- To promote a multidisciplinary, patient focused approach to the delivery of an efficient, high quality healthcare service
- To plan, deliver and evaluate pharmaceutical care to meet patient’s health and well-being.
- To provide an exemplary pharmacy service in accordance with current legislation, accepted professional and ethical standards and clinical requirements.
Who we're looking for:
- Master’s degree in pharmacy, or equivalent at time of qualification.
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied patient requirements.
- Worked in a pharmacy ideally in a hospital or GP Surgery
- Effective stock and budgetary control.
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park